Health & Safety Commitment
The well-being and safety of our guests and team has always been a priority for us at Darling Group. We’re going above our already meticulous and thorough health and hygiene protocols. In addition to our usual routines, here are some of the extra measures we’ve introduced to ensure our highest levels cleanliness, sanitation and food safety are maintained.
- We’ve added extra requirements and increased the frequency for disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser stations with a minimum of 60% alcohol are available for guests and employees throughout our venues.
- In accordance with Social Distancing regulations, our tables have been spaced to reflect the appropriate distancing.
- We’re emphasising the importance of the health and well-being of our team members. We are making sure anyone feeling unwell knows to stay home and before returning to work, they will be medically cleared.
- Signage is placed in all public and employee areas to remind of health & hygiene guidelines.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you back!