Managers & Supervisors | Darling Group
- Lead a team of hospitality professionals
- Hands-on management role
- Vibrant & highly energetic work environment
About the Opportunity:
Darling Group are currently hiring management positions to join our growing team. Opportunities include: Venue Manager, Assistant Manager and Supervisor opportunities available across all Darling Group venues – Top Paddock, Higher Ground, BAMBU, Darling Cafe, The Kettle Black, Dundas & Faussett and Stringers Sorrento.
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive experience in venue / restaurant management
in a high-volume venue.
- Exemplary service skills
- Sophisticated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across different venues and teams
- Passionate about people, hospitality and experiences
- Strong organisation skills with the capability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated innovative approach to identify development opportunities
- Excellent team player with a high level of motivation and drive
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able and willing to work a rotating roster including weekend, public holiday, opening & closing shifts
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits packages
- Outstanding career orientated training & development
- Company-wide growth opportunities
About Darling Group:
Darling Group is a leading Melbourne-based hospitality company that develops, owns and operates many of Australia’s most recognised and acclaimed hospitality venues including Top Paddock, Higher Ground, Darling Cafe, The Kettle Black, Dundas & Faussett, Bambu Asian Eating House and soon to open, Stringers Sorrento. Our forward thinking philosophy creates world-class hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and experience.