• Vibrant & highly energetic work environment
• Progressive hospitality group with career development
• Immediate start available
About The Role:
Darling Group is currently looking for Chef de Partie’s to join our growing team. Become part of a special culture that is committed to executing exceptional experiences. Outstanding people make it all happen and we are committed to creating an energised, rewarding and exciting work environment.
The Chef de Partie ensures quality and consistency of all food menu items
while supporting the management team in day-to-day operations as well as providing leadership, support and coaching. You must be highly motivated and focused with excellent attention to detail and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Experience & Skills:
• Previous experience in high-volume café / restaurant kitchens
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive work ethic
• Experience in effectively maintaining and managing a section
• Possesses in-depth menu knowledge of assigned recipes with the ability to execute them to company standards
• Passionate about food, people, hospitality
• Strong organisation skills with the capability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Understands and complies with OH&S standards and food safety requirements
• Excellent team player with a high level of drive and the ability to motivate and inspire the team
• Experience with Modern Australian breakfast cuisine is highly desirable.
• Able and willing to work a rotating roster including weekends & public holidays
• Outstanding career orientated training & development
• Company-wide growth opportunities
• Great work-life balance with no split shifts
• People and culture, being at the heart of the company, ensures fun and enjoyable working environments for all employees
About Darling Group:
Darling Group is a leading Melbourne-based hospitality company that develops, owns and operates many of Australia’s most recognised and acclaimed hospitality venues including Top Paddock, Higher Ground, Darling Cafe, The Kettle Black, Dundas & Faussett, Bambu Asian Eating House and soon to open, Stringers Sorrento. Our forward thinking philosophy creates world-class hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and experience.